12.01.2008

Sickies

Those of you who know me know that I have the immunity of a newborn or a very old person. If I'm not sick, I can pretty much guarantee that I was sick or will be sick within the month. I had hoped that Mr. H-B's stellar immune system would somehow get transferred to me. Sadly, that has not been the case and we are sick with colds yet again. 

As if being sick weren't bad enough, it's freezing outside, the snow is sticking, and it's like walking across a skating rink out there. Oh yeah, and my feet are freezing and I can't get this useless dog/foot warmer to do her job. 

The light at the end of the tunnel? I will be done proctoring and taking my own final at this time on December 15. Hooray for the end of the semester! 

3 comments:

Amina said...

aaaw....get better soon!!
it was soo cooooooold today!

Alicia said...

You need to buy a "Heat Dish"!!!! Jon bought me one from Costco the other day and it is the most amazing space heater in the world!!!! It looks like an oscillating fan, but when you turn it on there is no blowing air or annoying noise. It just radiates heat in which ever direction it is pointed! I LOVE IT!!!! Although, now that I think about it, Greta may get into trouble with it, but our friends have a dog and their dog loves to sit on the floor in front of it. Who knows...

ferskner said...

I'm sick too! Boo hoo hoo...