3.24.2009

Chaos Eliminated

One of my secret shames is that I am a closet clutterer. I like to pretend that I'm very organized, but my systems usually end up in chaotic piles of crap all over the apartment. I wish I were able to maintain organization on a more consistent basis as clutter drives me crazy! That's why I was so grateful for That Wife's March Lifestyle Challenge: Spring Cleaning. Before Mr. H-B's pesky little surgery, I managed to get everything but my side of our "office"* cleaned up.

I'm kind of ashamed to show just how bad the office had gotten, but here goes:


Mr. H-B's side is pretty clean, actually. The pile of papers all the way to the right includes bank statement from January 2008, because it's been that long since I filed. I still haven't finished filing papers yet, but the next picture shows a pretty good start.


Look at that! You can see the desk again. Now I just need to remember to put the draft blocker away...

3 comments:

Th. said...

.

Pfff. Like I've ever been as clean. As the top picture.

ferskner said...

Oooo pretty! I still maintain that you are my personal domestic goddess, even if you sometimes don't live up to that in your own mind.

P.S. This doesn't mean that I don't also hate you.

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

th.--it would be a less annoying mess if it weren't the first thing i see when i walk in the door... just wait until i have an office!

fersk--i'm glad you still hate me.