4.12.2010

Things I Like (12 April 2010)


  1. Canadian geese (incidentally, is there anything funnier than a goose on a roof? I'm not sure there is)
  2. Lucille Bluth ("Everyone is laughing and riding and cornholing except for Buster")
  3. Piecing my next quilt
  4. Long walks with Greta
  5. Lemonade
  6. Free Netflix for two weeks (Things I dislike: cancelling Netflix after two weeks)
  7. Friends sending happy announcement text messages in the middle of the night
  8. Perfectly ripe bananas
  9. Extending the due date on that audiobook that's a little more boring than I thought it would be
  10. My watch (best use of coupons and Kohl's cash yet)

2 comments:

MariLouise said...

Re: #7
Please don't throw around the words "due date" in a blog post so casually. It unnecessarily quickens the heartbeat of we blog skimmers.
;P

Señora H-B said...

haha! Sorry for the heart quickening, ML1!