1.24.2011

Day 4--Bad Habits

I am a world-class worrier. Mr. H-B's most feared phrase (after "It's in my purse") is "I'm worried about X". I worry about money, cleaning, food, Greta, Mr. H-B, my family, Mr. H-B's family, books, computers, snow, rain, drought, carpet, chairs, getting back our apartment deposit, pictures, using my camera enough/too much, listening to music, health, sleep, exercise, spirituality, etc, etc, etc.

I don't really know how to stop worrying. I know it has the potential to destroy me because it has come close on more than one occasion. I've been working on turning things over to God, but I'm worried that I'm doing it wrong. So...

2 comments:

Amina said...

ay Maria we are kindred souls...
I worry about EVERYTHING too...
I can't even imagine how this will esclate with kids in the picture..

Señora H-B said...

Oh, yeah, I definitely try not to think about how stressed out I'm going to be when kids come into the picture. It's terrifying!