2.03.2011

Day 13--Letters to Someone


Dear Mr. H-B,

Thank you for putting up with The Crazy last semester. You deserve some kind of an award.

Love,

Mrs. H-B


********

Dear Greta,

Please stop licking the carpet. When you swallow hair, it has to come out somewhere. Let's just say it's disgusting and I hate it. 

Love, 
Mama

********


I will never lose weight if you keep printing and demonstrating such delicious recipes. Can't you substitute skim milk for some of that heavy cream? No? I guess I'll buy stock in Land o' Lakes. 

Love, 
Wanna-be Chef

********

Dear Arrested Development,

I wish you were still on TV. 

Love,
Craving a Mayon-egg

********

Dear New Jeans,

You're so comfortable and not holey. I can wear you with my heeled boots and look kind of professional.

Love, 
Faking it in Academia

********

Dear Stove Element,

I'm sorry I melted a cutting board on you. I'm not sure how to clean the plastic off of you, but I'll do what I can.

Love,
Can't Remember which Burner Is Turned on