2.04.2011

Day 14--Family Picture


The Hass family, minus Baby B and Baby I. (I failed to mention that Baby C is that cute baby bump all the way to the left. Thanks to astute reader Jenae! ) Miraculously, all of our eyes our open. If you've ever photographed a Hass, you know this is rare.


I was supposed to have bridal portraits taken. After wearing my wedding dress for hours I realized I kind of never wanted to put it on again. We decided to have a photo session in the park with Greta. It seemed kind of silly at the time, but we had to use up our credit. Now I'm glad we have these pictures to look back on.


The Bark family, just missing Baby E. I've really enjoyed getting to know Mr. H-B's family over the last few years. They are wonderful people and I'm so glad that I married into the family!

5 comments:

Jenae said...

I don't know if you noticed but baby C isn't in the picture either. I suppose she is since she is in sister-in-law L's belly but there are truly 3 grand kids missing... I just realized how "productive" L and I have been with our lives! :)

Señora H-B said...

Good point! I need to update that.

Señora H-B said...

Also, is that a picture taken at my in-laws' house? It looks like it, but I'm not 100% sure!

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

We have that closed eye problem too!

Señora H-B said...

I'm so glad it's not just our family!!