2.05.2011

Day 15--iPod Shuffle

Our iPod has gone the way of the dodo, so I'm pulling songs from iTunes (with some editing for audiobook tracks and eliminating a few songs I've never even heard of--that's what I get for sharing with Mr. H-B).

  1. Sweet Child of Mine Guns N' Roses--
  2. The Buck from the Mountain Danu
  3. I'm Sittin' on Top of the World The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
  4. Heart of Gold Neil Young
  5. Trouble Ray LaMontagne
  6. Far Behind Eddie Vedder
  7. Dies Irae 1 Verdi
  8. Evangeline The Band (with Emmylou Harris)
  9. Mother Nature's Son The Beatles
  10. The Boxer Simon & Garfunkel
Yay, music!
  1. Fresh off the Boat Nelly Furtado
  2. Corazon Espinado Santana (with Mana)
  3. Empire State of Mind Jay-Z (with Alicia Keys)
  4. Pinch Me Barenaked Ladies
  5. What's the Frequency Kenneth? REM
  6. Lodi Creedence Clearwater Revival
  7. Lay Lady Lay Bob Dylan
  8. The Story Brandi Carlisle
  9. Robin and Marian Nickel Creek
  10. Brandy Alexander Feist
I didn't delete anything that I thought was particularly embarrassing. I like listening to a variety of music and it really depends on what I'm doing. Now if we look at my most-listened to list...that might be a different story!



No comments: