6.14.2011

Procrastinatrix

There's a Netflix movie in my purse that has been in our possession since April 18th. APRIL 18TH!

I wish I had a good excuse (e.g., pregnancy, lottery winning, awesome vacations to beachy locations). Sadly, no such excuse exists. We've been living with the B-laws and working for the last four weeks, and that's about it. So boring.

Greta is in hog heaven. She spends her days romping through the hay fields, eating disgusting things she scavenges (e.g., turtles, rotten birds, cow pies), and sleeping so soundly that she can't be bothered to greet us when we get home late at night.

Mr. H-B is working hard as a farm hand. He spent most of last week planting corn and soybeans. I don't think I've seen him happier in the last few months. We're much more motivated to make our hobby farm dream come true sooner than later.

I'm teaching, talking about my dissertation (but not really making any progress), reading, and recovering from my end-of-semester cold/flu (that waited until mid-June to arrive).

We're planning some fun adventures, I have oodles of sewing projects to finish, delicious things to bake, and all sorts of witty commentary about life. Will you get to read about it? Wait and see.

1 comment:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi!

What a great post!

I'm loving your blog. It's so fun, well written...

Please, drop by if you have a minute. It's so nice to "meet" you!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com