8.30.2011

21 Day Challenge--Day 16 (Menswear)

I thought and thought about this challenge. What on earth could I wear that was menswear? Then I read Kayla's inspiration post. Duh. Menswear-inspired.

Here's what I came up with:

Striped Shirt - Macy's
Belt - Target Clearance
Capris - TJ Maxx
Wedges - Lands' End
Glasses - Courtesy of a weird
reaction to nail polish. Don't ask...
The capris are more like slacks, and are definitely menswear-inspired. I threw the pinstriped shirt in to the mix because in my mind pinstripes = menswear.

4 comments:

HillyB said...

i really like the pin striped shirt. plus, i really love that you belted it too!

e&h adventure book

Kayla said...

Perfect! And I really love that you're getting all into it with the belts. They really do look fab on you.

Kayla
Freckles in April

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

Looks great with the belt too! i like it because it makes it more fitted!

Señora H-B said...

Thanks, y'all! I'm definitely loving the belts.