5.25.2012

Half Pass

via
Just to update on the previous post: I passed my oral defense but my dissertation is not complete. I'll spend a few more months working through some issues and be done with everything by the end of September. It's not quite the outcome I had hoped for, but I'll take it. I'm just thrilled that I never have to do an oral defense again!

Update:

Just got this email from my department's Director of Graduate Studies:


I am delighted to announce that [Senora H-B] has successfully defended her dissertation, "[VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY LONG DISSERTATION TITLE]." Congratulations, [Senora]!


Yay!

5 comments:

FoxyJ said...

Yay--it sounds like you did pretty well. I'd much rather have to do revisions and rewrite stuff than re-do an oral defense.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

YES! Glad you passed the defense. Good luck with the upcoming revisions!!!

Amina said...

YAY! Congrats on passing the defense! You are almost there :)

Charlotte L said...

Congrats! Good luck with the revisions!

Señora H-B said...

Thanks all!