Mr. H-B and I have spent the last three days sleeping off a wretched summer flu. Because really, what does anyone need more than the flu in the middle of packing up a house and revising a dissertation?
You know what, here's a list of things I actually need:
- Someone to pack up all of my stuff, then unpack it in our new apartment
- Someone to make my neck feel better (I have no idea what made it hurt so much)
- Someone to just do my dissertation revisions for me; I'm out of steam
- Someone to plan menus that precisely use up all of the perishables in the refrigerator and freezer
- Someone to pay the movers, our new rent, buy groceries and (what the heck) pay off all of our debts