6.03.2014

Moving Stats


1000 miles
26 feet of moving truck
18 feet of car carrier
15 Dramamine
12 tanks of gas
6 stops
1 overnight stay

We arrived safe and sound.

12 days of relentless unpacking
10+ trips to Target
6 trips to Home Depot
4 hours of picture-hanging
2 happy pooches (not pictured)
1 beautiful willow tree


We're happy to be here, Greta didn't puke AT ALL, and we're recovering from a late spring case of cold/bronchitis. Delightful.

I'm easing my way into my new job and we're settling in to our new Texas life (mostly by trying every flavor of Bluebell ice cream that exists). We made a trip to visit my brother and his wife and their four beautiful kids.

I think we're gonna like it here.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Dessert Trio.

Amina said...

WOW!!!!! After that move, you do deserve to try every flavor of ice cream!!!!So glad to hear that you are all adjusting well :)